DIPLOMA IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT (HM111) R/811/4/0051
The Diploma in Tourism is combined with thorough grounding in management, tour packaging, marketing, event management and financial principle. You are also trained in travel and tour operation, which included creation of new tour packages, formulation of aggressive marketing strategies and undertake project planning
Upon successful completion of the diploma, students can further studies in Bachelor level with any related courses.
- Interactive Multimedia
- Fundamentals of Islam
- Integrated Language Skills: Listening
- National Kesatria I
- Introduction To Hospitality and Tourism Industry
- Fundamentals of Tourism
- Tourism Transportation
- Principles of Economic
- Geography and Culture
- Fares, Computer Reservation System
- Travel Agency and Tour Operations Management
- Industrial Training
REQUIREMENT (UiTM DIPLOMA)
- Credits in B. Malaysia, English, and Mathematic / Additional Mathematic (SPM) and,
- Pass Sejarah in SPM or,
- Pass Pre-Diploma program with CGPA 2.00 and above.
Click this link to view detailed requirement.
For more info & application:https://iis-iceps.uitm.edu.my/register/