Certificate in Culinary Arts
This program provides an excellent college personal statement foundation for a career in the hotel, restaurants and catering industry. Students will gain valuable hands-on experience and develop practical skills at our industry based standard facilities. This program had acquired the approval from Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (JPK) as well as recognized as Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (Level 2 or 3). Currently, this program has been awarded with 3 stars by JPK itself this year.
- Hygiene, Kitchen Safety & Food Handling
- Cooking Technique
- Main Course Production
- Appetizer Production
- Breakfast Production
- Dessert Production
- Catering Activities
- Supervisory Administrative Function
- Basic Cost Control
- At least PMR/PT3 or,
- SKM in related field level 2 for Certificate in Culinary Arts level 3.
- Yayasan Sarawak
- Registration fee is RM180. Upon completion, 50% of total loan will be converted into scholarship.
- Perbadanan Tabung Pembangunan Kemahiran (PTPK)
- Depends on quota provided by PTPK itself
- Baitulmal Sarawak
- Student can individually apply for financial aid
Course Code & Duration
- HT-012-2:2012: (Level 2) 8 MONTHS
- HT-012-3:2012: (Level 3) 12 MONTHS